Sunday, April 17, 2011

First






Test, testing, 1, 2, 3. Is anybody out there? No one? Okay.


Well here it goes. A first post...

Who the hell is Rashad? What is a Rashad? Well according to Merriam-Webster, there is no definition for Rashad. Google's web definitions although are:

Rashad as a surname may refer to: * Ahmad Rashād, American sportcaster and former professional footballer * Phylicia Rashād, American actress.

The name and origin on thinkbabynames.com is as follows:

Rashad r(a)-shad as a boy's name is pronounced rah-SHAD. It is of Arabic origin, and the meaning of Rashad is "good judgment".

Last but not least, urbandictionary.com has a definition for Rashad with it's number 1 draft pick of:

rashad: the guy with the breathtaking first impression: "I just met my husband. His name is rashad."

with keywords as semi, cool, chill, slim, awesome.

Believe me when I say this, but I did not submit that definition in. Regardless of what the definitions of Rashad is, you call the shots on who I am, and what I'm like. Here's what I really meant to say:

I'm Rashad, and I'm just another person trying to make a living in the world.

This is my first post but definitely not my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment